Boivent Marie / Perkins Stephen
Call for Papers - International Symposium: The Territories of Artists’ Periodicals
Green Bay, WI (Vereinigte Staaten) / -): University of Wisconsin, 2014
(Text, Brief) 3 S., 29,7x21 cm,
Schwarz-Weiß-Laserdruck nach Email, zu einem dreitägigen Symposium an der Universität Wisconsin, Lawton Gallery, vom 2.-4.6.2014, www.uwgb.edu
ZusatzInformation: This symposium seeks to provide a venue for dialogue between researchers, artists, publishers, librarians and others interested in artists’ periodicals in order to bring into focus the many issues and themes that constitute the terrain of these publications. We have chosen the 1950s as the starting date for this symposium as we believe this decade is the crucial moment in which artists’ periodicals develop as a distinct and identifiable medium.
Das Symposium hat folgende Themenschwerpunkte:
- Looking back and looking ahead: Histories
- Temporality/Periodicity of the artists’ periodicals
- Artists’ periodicals: Collective or Individual Practices?
- The Economics of artists’ periodicals
- Artists’ periodicals as Alternatives
- Artists’ periodicals and other Territories
- Exhibiting and Preserving artists’ periodicals